Series 8200 window system
is a 1/8" wall, AW-100 Rated window with overlap vent and thermal break.
A highly versatile window system
- High-performance, thermally broken frame and sash
- Pour and debridge polyurethane thermal break offers very good thermal performance
- Tested to the rigorous standards of AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440-08 for an AW-100 rating, includes air, water, structural and life cycle and abuse testing
Ideal for institutional, educational and commercial applications
- Full depth, tubular sash with extruded aluminum corner keys
- Sash members are either welded or hydraulically crimped; never assembled with mechanical fasteners
- Main frames and intermediate members are welded for greater durability
- 1/8” extrusion primary wall thickness in main frame, operable sash, horizontal and vertical embers extruded from 6063-T6 aluminum
Fixed, project-out awning, project-in hopper or casement operation to fit a variety of natural ventilation or egress needs
Common uses include:
- Buildings requiring a high performance, top rated system.